Sunday, June 8, 2008

SP 12 Questionnaire

1) What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely not like? I enjoy knitting with wool, cotton and just everything but acrylic.

2) What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? Nothing in yet which is funny being that I knit you'd think I would of made myself something by now. I'll get around to it someday.

3) How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I've been knitting for about 2 years. But have been more "serious" about it in the last 6 months. I'd consider myself inbetween beginner and intermediate.

4) Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I don't but I should look into that.

5) What’s your favorite scent? I love the perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker - Lovely. The lotion is amazing.

6) Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Yes I have a sweet tooth, silly. I love milk chocolate. I also like chocolate with chili peppers.

7) What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I don't have any other crafts I do but I do love photography. I am not a spinner but am intregued by it.

8) What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I love music. We have both XM radio and iPod in the house. My favorites are Van Morrison, Big Head Todd and Seal

9) What’s your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand? I love purples and fall colors. Im not a huge fan of pastels.

10) What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I am married with a 5 year old. We also have a german shephard who's 7 years old. I've been married for 8 years.

11) Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? I wear mostly mittens, maybe an occational hat but I have a huge head so its hard to find them.

12) What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Felted bags are my current favorite.

13) What are you knitting right now? I just started a pair of felted clogs for my mom. So we'll see how they turn out.

14) Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yes I do.

15) Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I just used my first pair of Addi Turbo's and fell in love. Know I know what the fuse was all about.

16) Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Not yet but hopefully for my birthday.

17) How old is your oldest UFO? 6 month old pair of socks

18) What is your favorite holiday? Halloween and Thanksgiving.

19) Is there anything that you collect? No not really other than yarn.


20) Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I get Vogue Knitting and Interweave Knits. As for books I love books on felting.

21) Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn? Hummm that's a good question Im not interested in lace yet, but who knows later on down the road. I can't think of any techniques at the moment.

22) Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yes I am. I have an 8 1/2 size foot.

23) When is your birthday? July 28th

24) What’s your Ravelry ID? Grahm27

1 comment:

Beach Knitter said...

Just popping in to say HI and I’ll be busy getting to know you for SP12…that’s right, I’ll be trying to find out what it takes to spoil YOU!