Thursday, June 19, 2008

Malabrigo Group

Ok all I can say is wow how cool and is it for real? The topics have been such a blast and its just neat to see everyone really contribute and be open about their struggles. I haven't felt the least bit shameful for saying too much or anything like that. I tend to have foot in mouth disease and it doesn't seem to matter in that group LOVE IT.

Ok on that note I have made some great purchases of yarn today. I have purchased for both my swap partners and I think they are going to love it. Its funny I needed to make a spread sheet for myself on the swaps Im part of and the swaps I want to be part of so I can keep them all straight. I just would hate to miss someone. I love looking at the spread sheet and knowing right where Im at.

Im working on not being slighted by my guilty pleasures partner. I am actually choosing to look at it as though she had something come up and wasn't able to fulfill that obligation. In the end really it just things. Don't get me wrong I like "things" but I would hate for things to ever get in the way of me liking or dislike a person. So I hope she is ok I feel a bit bad but really Im ok. I know how to take care of myself. I'll send a prayer her way and hope she finds safety.

No comments: