Thursday, June 12, 2008

Favorite Drink

If I had to narrow it down I would have to say my favorite summer drink is a grapefruit margarita but also the Oprah Lemon Drop is pretty amazing too. Im not really sure its called a margarita because I make it with Grapefruit Vodka, so its probably not the right name. What it is is grapefruit margarita mix (YUMMY, can't find it any where so I have to use it sparingly) and then some vodka and sparkling water. On a regular day my drink of choice is white wine but when its hot one of the others just hits the spot. On the non-alcoholic level it would have to be iced tea that I make from tea bags through sun tea. I love the idea of having sun tea. What I have just started to do is put the tea bags in a espresso maker, the plunger kind. I put the tea bags in add water and in an hour I have the loveliest tea. Its a perfect amount for two glasses since Im the only tea drinker in the house that works great. Yummmy its all sounding so great. We are suppose to have a very warm weekend so myae I will be doing that. We have our church weekend festival so it should be tons of fun.

1 comment:

Beach Knitter said...

Mmmmm... I too love sun tea! And if I can sit in the sunshine and knit too, all the better.

Wow, you were really fast with those clogs... maybe you need a more challenging felting project! :) Could something fun be in your future?! :)