Monday, June 23, 2008

Nice Mellow Weekend

Well it was a nice and mellow weekend. We went to a ballgame with friends on Saturday and then swimming at the rec center on Sunday. Of course we did numerous things in the free time between those but overall it was a nice weekend. I only got one call from work which was nice. I hate the feeling that I always need to keep watch to make sure I haven't missed a call. So only getting one was nice.

I've decided that ice tea that I make from fruit tea is the best summer drink. I love to make it from a variety of different tea bags. I think that most of it comes from Republic of Tea but all are fruit flavored like berry green tea or peach green tea or my new favorite Apai green tea. Its all so yummy.

I knitted 80% of the other slipper which went fast. Of course I made an error so I needed to frog a bit of it but no worries. I hope to have that done by the end of the week, washed, felted and ready for the mail. That would be groovy. I am now playing around with the idea of knitting a dress for the wedding. How cool would that be. I am actually pretty excited about it but am struggling with finding the right yarn without costing too much. Im going to keep looking and hopefully find something soon so I can get going. I also think Im going to make the couple something too so I want to find something hip and cool for the both of them.

No comments: