Saturday, June 7, 2008

A quiet moment

Ok its my moment for quiet but of course that doesn't always work out the way it should. Im sitting in the sunroom and just enjoying a new podcast I found. You got to love the name its called "Manic Mommies". I so get that title. I really should be knitting but instead I am doing other things like typing. I have a new project I am going to jump into. I found out that my mom would like a pair of slippers and I just happen to have a pattern from Fiber Trends for felted clogs. So I need to cast those on, maybe after this entry. Im also starting to really contemplate the idea of doing a sweater. This would be my first sweater and the idea of investing that much money and not knowing if its going to work out is what is holding me back. Or that is at least what Im telling myself. But then again how do I ever know if anything is going to work out I guess its just the big investment that is the issue. I could put myself on a yarn diet and with the millions on save there I would be more comfortable to jump in. I am thinking about doing the Central Park Hoodie. We'll see, but the more I think about it the more I think its really just a matter of time that I jump in. Hummmmmmm

No comments: