Thursday, June 12, 2008

Extra Questions - Malabrigo Swap

MYB Q1: Have you pumped up your personal page? Im not really sure if I have or not. I will have to take a look. I also have my other questionnaires on my blog so maybe that would be helpful also.

MYB Q2: Colorways - I like the darker rich colors such as purples, browns, reds. I like most colors but not neon's, pastels or bright orange.

MYB Q3: Ideas for MYB - Im not sure this is my first time and Im having a bit of a hard time imagining how its going to look.

MYB Q4: Tiny Surprises - stick holders, bracelets, circular needles 16" in lengeth, candy

MYB Q5: Lurv it or hate it? I don't like fruit flavored anything other than drinks

MYB Q6: Your dream MYB would be what theme? Cooking, enjoying libations, gardening.

1 comment:

Beach Knitter said...

This swap sounds like fun... I'll have to keep an eye on it for ideas!