Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Malabrigo Stash





Ok now i get it. I have so much Malabrigo that i need to start a new swap just to stop feeling guilty about it. We'll not really but I have alot and I love it. I really want to figure out how to use it for the clogs. I wonder if I used the worsted weight if I wouldn't need to double it. Hummmm I think I'll take a stop over to the local LYS and see what they think. Or I could ask on Raverly. I have found that I am having a blast with Ravelry and all the swaps Im in. This is fun and I have yet to recieve a package. I think its the fun of stocking someone and finding out what they really like and getting them things they would like to buy for themselves. I love it. Here are some pics of my new Malabrigo.



1 comment:

Beach Knitter said...

I am sooooo jealous of all your Malabrigo. I've seen some beautiful sweaters knit with this yarn. I think I'll try it in lace weight someday.