Sunday, July 27, 2008

YEA my email is back

My email is back. Just like that its back. They didn't ever give me a reason why but I have a feeling it had to do with those junk emails that were being sent from my address. But either way I've got me email back. Its so weird to be without an email address. Its a strange feeling to see how tied you end up being to your address. Maybe that is something I should think about.

We had a great weekend. I got to get my hair done without feeling back about being away for so long. We went up to Snowbird both Sat and Sun and the pulled pork I was making worked out beautifully. So what more could you ask for.

As for knitting well I made a huge rookie mistake this last week and am not trying to fix it. I made two items (I can't tell you what they are because they are for my swap partner). I love the pattern, thought is was absolutely grand. I even had some yarn from my stash to get it started. So off I went to knit and I knit and I knit. What I hadn't realized is that the new yarn I bought was from a different lot. Ok I now get why that is such a huge deal. So in my all of my wisdom I went and tried to fix it by bleaching the darker item. Hummmmmm yea not so much. So anyways I have learned a very valuable lesson. Don't buy from different lots. Its going quickly for a what's involved I hope to have part II done by next week and get it in the mail by the weekend. That might be a bit ambious but I'm going for it.

Ok as for a job update. It looks like i'll be staying for a while. We got some news on my husbands ob that makes me leaving my job a bit difficult. So I'll be staying and doing everything I can mentally come up with to help not get too down about the situation. It will work out we just aren't sure when.

No comments: