Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BBQ2 Questionnaire

Questionnaire:
ImportantDo you have any allergies? Nope

Do you have anything in your house that may cause allergic people to react, such as cats, dogs, smoke or the like? I do have a dog

Would you consider acting as a Swap Angel? I will try to combine several angels so nobody has to put together an entire second package all by themselves. Sure why not

Do you prefer an international or a domestic swap partner? prefer domestic but in the end I don't really care too much.

Contact info:Ravelry ID: Graham27

Real life name (required to put on the package!) I'll PM info

Email address: bram27@msn.com

URL to website or blog: http://sippingknitter.blogspot.com/

Personal information:

Age: 40

Marital status: Married

Kids: I have a 5 year old only child, young man who is pretty amazing. He even thinks its cool that I knit.

Pets: German Shephard 7 yr old male

Occupation/Student? Psychotherapist

A few nosy questions:

Which is your first language? English

What other (if any) languages do you speak and/or read? just English

Smoker or non-smoker: Non-smoker

Long or short hair? Medium

Glasses? only at night, contacts during the day

Religion: Catholic but a buddhist at heart

Ethnicity: WhiteSize: (S to XXXL or whatever) L to XL depending on the day

Personal likes and dislikes:
Barbeque questions:Are you a meat-eater or vegetarian of some variation? I prefer meat but love tofu and grilled veggies.

If you eat meat, which is your favourite? Beef, Pork, Lamb, Chicken, Fish or other … specify. Fish, beef and chicken

Are you the barbequer in your family or is it someone else? And let someone else touch my grill? surely you jest.

Is there anything in particular you like about barbeque? I grill all year long, rain, snow or sleet im out there.

Do you knit or crochet, or both? knitSkill level - newbie, intermediate or advanced? newbie/intermediate

Are you interested in any other crafts? Specify. Photography

Favorite yarns? Malabrigo anything

Favorite colors? deep purples, browns and reds. Least favourite colors. Not so much into the yellows, oranges (unless its like a fall color), or pastels.

Favorite fibres? Wool, not superwashed. I love the felting thing.

Fibres you don’t like? Acrylic

Favorite yarn weight? worsted and sock

Favorite hook or needle material? (bamboo? metal? rosewood?) circular Addi turbo

Do you prefer simple or elaborate knitting and/or crochet projects? (Simple – as in patterns easy to memorize. Or elaborate – where you may have to read each line carefully to produce the finished result.) I don't mean to be a pain but I like both it depends on the mood Im in.

Favorite knitting or crochet projects? Socks, lace wraps or shawls, hats, mittens, sweaters or baby clothing? Specify!felted bags and clogs. I want to find a knitting pattern for felted ballet slipper, that should be fun

WISH LIST
If you have particular items that you’re either looking for, or would love to get more of, this is where you put it, like a specific size circular needle, particular book or patterns, Kool-Aid, sock blockers, needles, chibis, crochet hooks with light or whatever might strike your fancy. I currently have a wish list with Etsy. I like books on knitting. I also like cookbooks. I love the Johnathan Adler Candles - Big Sur

No comments: