Friday, July 25, 2008

Questions - Slacker

Ok I have been bad about being up-to-date on my questions so here they are in one post. I will be better about it next I promise.

Question 4
1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”? Probably Fleece Artist or Malabrigo sock yarn in sour grapes. I love that color way.

2) What yarn do you never want to be without?**Cascade 220 in fall colors. I love that yarn.

Question 5
1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday? Oregon, I will live there at some point in my life. The people are amazing oh yea there's an ocean there too.

2) Where is one place you’d like to go? Europe. I've been there but only for the military. I want to go and just explore everything.

Question 6
What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation? Probably socks or bags to knit on. Really anything that is on my needles because vacation is the one time I don't feel guilt about taking me time to knit.

No comments: