Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Starbucks Questionnaire

1. Full name - I'll pm it to you as this is the same blog Im using for a secret pal.

2. Ravelry ID - graham27

3. Email address - sipknitter@gmail.com

4. Blog address (if you have one) - this is it

5. Handmade item you desire in the swap (bag, cup cozy, etc.) - I'd like a "notions" bag. Something to hold the small things in my purse. Something like a cosmetic bag.

6. Starbucks item you desire (gift card, mug, beans, etc.) - I'd prefer a gift card

7. Favorite Starbucks beverage/bean - White Chocolate Iced Mocha, triple shot.

8. Favorite snack food - chocolate covered coffee beans, prefer milk chocolate

9. Favorite color(s) - deep purples and reds.

10. Favorite fragrance - Sarah Jessica Parker - Lovely (did you mean perfume?)

11. What types of things do you like to knit? - I love to felt, I like socks too. Im really learning how to do all sorts of new things. But I can't see myself doing lace.

12. Do you spin? Not yet

13. Do you dye your own yarn?No but my interest has been peeked.

14. Favorite yarns - Malabrigo worsted yarn

15. Favorite needles - Addi Turbo's

16. Do you have any allergies? None

17. Would you be willing to prepare an angel kit if necessary? Sure I can help out.

18. Do you have any special requests? - Don't hold back Im pretty open to all new things.

Let the fun begin!

No comments: