Friday, July 25, 2008

Question 7

Question 7

1) What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit? I have a sunroom in my house with windows in every direction its amazing and I am so lucky. I love to knit in this room. Its peaceful and no one else likes it as much as I do so I get to hang out here and have a bit of quiet.


2) What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect forknitting? I would have to say a nice glass of white wine, maybe some chocolate and either a podcast or some great music. I love both. That would be a perfect setting for me at least in the summer. Now in the winter it might be by the fireplace with a glass of red wine and some chocolate. Hummmm a theme is starting to emerge. Now if I could pick any place in the "world" it would have to say the only thing missing from the above is the ocean.

No comments: