Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Job Hunting?????

I know you've heard me say it before but yesterday it seemed different. I was in a training and I was the only one with a cell phone. Everyone else had their phones off and didn't seem too care about them at all. I want that freedom again. I use to have it and I want it back. I want my life back without having to worry about answering the phone all the time and being at their becken call. I know some of this is my own stuff but I have gotten in trouble enough times that I know that i need to take that serious. I guess I've given it a really good shot but its not my gig. I think the kids are great but their all great in what ever setting Im in. So I am going to dust off my resume and start that mind game. I hate the idea of needing to move on but the idea of going back to campus actually makes me physically sick. Ugh I don't want to think about going back. I'll go back and I'll do a good job because I'll know that Im on my way out. I have to say Im not in a rush it needs to be the right fit. Of course you never know if its the right fit until your there but I've gotten to the place where Im ready to try. Hummmmmm now I have to work on the mental game of being patient and not getting discouraged when things don't go as fast as I think they should.

2 comments:

Beach Knitter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beach Knitter said...

Hang in there. I know how awful it feels to have to work someplace that just makes you miserable. It's not healthy for you or your family when you are not happy. It seems to creep into everything and all the little things suddenly seem huge. I'm sure the right new position for you will come along soon!