Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back to "Normal"

Well its been a good week. We had friends fly in and stay with us for the week. As much as having guest can be stressful it wasn't at all with them. We really had a good time. It was nice to catch up and hang out. Then we went to the Police last night and that was fun too. We had a really good time at the concert of course after I fell it was much better. Not pretty really not pretty.

So the rest of the week we are back to normal. No more baseball. But we still have tennis, swimming and piano. I need to get my BBQ swap knitting done so I can move on to the other things I need to knit. I don't think I'll but signing up for any more swaps that include knitting something for the next person. It seems harder to get that done. So with that said I better get off the computer and go knit.

No comments: