Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nothing too new

Well there isn't much new going on. Well actually there has been some new stress with the job but I would like to stop focusing on that and keep my thoughts on all the other really good things in my life. HEY I got Wollmeises yesterday, can you believe it. It was one of those at the right place at the right time. I'm thrilled with my purchase that I should of held off on. It was so strange there it was and I just had to get as much as possible. Who has ever thought buying things that way was a good idea. It's not for my pockeg book that's for sure.

So how is everyone working on keeping their spirits up when all there is is bad news. I've been working on what is going right in my life instead of what is going wrong and that has really been working. I have a great life and I don't need "things" to make that happen. Sometimes I can get caught up in the not having enough thought. This is the season to work that through as its about giving to others instead of recieving.

1 comment:

Jean in Georgia said...

I'm so jealous that you can actually find Wollmeise!!! :)