Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lost that loving feeling

I've kind of lost that loving feeling for my knitting right now. Its hard for me to get excited about it so I think I might take a little break.

Ok the break is over and I have to figure out why I'm avoiding my slippers. I think its the part I'm stuck on. I can't figure out the strap. I can't see it in my head so I just can't figure it out and I think that might be what's holding me back. Ok now that I have that all figured out I get just jump back in and follow the directions even if they don't make sense.

Other than that I've having a ton of fun with my swaps. I'm in a few (no I'm not going to mention how many) so its fun to follow all of them. I have it down to a science right now. Or at least that is what I tell myself. One thing I am starting to figure out that no matter how great the LYS is I still have to order most of my items online. Which is totally cool I just find it interesting. Yesterday I made a few purchases for a few of my upcoming swaps. I like the feeling that I have some items on hand. Ok I better go now.

No comments: