Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Motivation

Ok I'm suppose to be motivated right? Actually its not like I'm not motivated its more like I'm happily distracted. Life is good right now and so is work. Things are calming down.

I've been part of numerous swaps and love all of them. I think I have figured out that putting the package together is more fun than recieving. I really have fun "stalking" my parter and getting to know them. Then buying things I hope they'll love. Now once the package is sent I have to remind myself that I did my best. There is a part of me that wonders did I get it right, did I send enought, will they like it. But that is what its kind about. You can tell those who really put alot of effort into and those who just throw things in a box. I haven't had one of those boxes in a while. Ok I must go back to what I should be doing.

1 comment:

Jean in Georgia said...

You did really great with the package you sent me! I *loved* it!!! :)