Sunday, October 5, 2008

I got it back at least somewhat

Ok I'm back. I have worked on the slippers and figured out the problem. Yea. I can't wait to get the other one done, washed and dried. They really look like they will pretty nice. I think next time I might try doubling up the yarn and see what happens.

We've had a nice weekend. Stayed at home for most of it which I loved. I like home, home is nice. I don't like always being on the run which is a problem because my husband loves it. But I was able to convience him that a weekend at home would be helpful to all of us and he agreed, thank goodness. I got things done and had fun doing so. I didn't necessarily get caught up but I got things done I've been thinking about for a while. I wish I had about 10 more weekends like this one so I could get completely caught up. But I'm glad to have this one.

1 comment:

Jean in Georgia said...

Hey, go have some Starbucks and that should help your knitting! :)