Monday, September 29, 2008

What to do

So what does one do when they don't know what to do? I have an "issue" and I really have no idea how to handle it. Its a tough problem and trick to solve. If I don't solve it the right way it will look like I don't know what to do and if I do solve it the right way the "issue" might not get all the help it needs. I think I need another vacation.

I've been knitting a lot so that is nice. I'm close to getting done my first ballet slipper. I am so curious as to how those will turn out. I'm also in the process of getting all my current swap packages out in the mail. I just have to put them all together and send them off......

Fall has been great here in Utah execpt its really not fall. At least not temperature wise. Yesterday it was 85 degree's outside. Ugh its still really warm and will be for at least the end of the week. I have so to say I'm really looking forward to the cooler weather.

No comments: