Monday, October 27, 2008

Life is good

Well not much new to report other than things seem to be a bit calmer at least today. Work was fine there was a slight shift in focus and I wasn't the one who go it. That was nice.

I'm close to finishing up my knitting for my swap pal and then I can get it in the mail. YEA. I actaully think I have most of my package shopping done and I just need to put them all together and send them off. This is going to be great. I will be happy to get those sent out. I had a ton of fun shopping for all of my swappes which was the best part.

I got the prettiest most lovely sock yarn - Malabrigo sock yarn - in Velvet Grapes MY FAVORITE. I can't believe how lovely it is. I can't wait to jump into it. I need to learn how to knit socks on circulars. Bye for now.

No comments: