Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sometimes life's a mystery

Well its true that they who deserve it will get what they deserve, RIGHT? Struggles again nothing thats going the sink the boat but man its hard to like a job when they keep doing nasty things to you. Poor me I know. I venting right now because no one can talk back to me and tell me I'm being a victim. Some times begin a psychotherapist is rough especially if things get turned around on you. No one wants to stand by and help out but that is what is always expected of us. I know poor me. UGH

I need a new job in the worse way. If the economy was in better shape that would make things a bit easier but either way I have to move on. I teach my clients stand up for what is right, don't let others determine your self worth and yet here I am on the other end of it and boy does it suck. Ok I'm done. I'm going for a good cry and then shapering my interviewing skills. I'll be ok, the worse thing that could happen is someone to pity me. I sometimes just need to know I'm not the only one.

No comments: