Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fall for Ewe Questions

What is your favorite thing about Autumn? I love the change in the air. I love how crisp the air feels. Its so refreshing and it seems cleaner. I also love to be reminded of the power that Mother Nature has as the leaves change colors.

What ‘cold weather’ project are you looking forward to making the most the autumn? I really would like to take on a sweater. I've done anything that big or with such a huge commitment but I think I might be ready.

This is a fun swap. I just love fall so I think its easy to like this theme. I also really love halloween. I love the build up of it more and anything other holiday. Thanksgiving is my next favorite. I could easily give up Christmas if it wasn't for the religious aspect of it.

Back Update: its so much better. I finally went in and my syatic (sp?) nerve has been irritated so that is why its going down my leg. So the doc gave me some good meds to help with that. Of course they are making me nauseated but I'll live through it. So its all good. YEA

1 comment:

scoutleader425 said...

i agree what could be better crispy air and leaves and plenty of knitting time as things tend to be a little slower at least where i live. in the winter it is like frozen molases here and even more greatr knitting time, cannot wait