Friday, September 12, 2008

Pain in the Back

Ok so I now have a new aliment and its driving nuts. My back is killing me and I don't know why. It started hurting about 5 weeks ago but i really thought it would go away by now but it hasn't. So I am going to go to the doctor for the #1 reason drug addicts go to the doctor, they have a back ache. I hate it and I feel like a total whimp but its getting in the way of things and I just down right grumpy. So I'm off to the doc tomorrow morning.

Update on the job: Well I still really don't like it. I have to clearify that I like the kids I work with and even some of their parents but the company I work for is seriously broken. Its so crazy that I can't even believe I work there but I do. I need to find another job and I'm kind of afraid to do so. What if its not better. I think I just need to take the leap and go for it. Who knows it can't be worse, right?

No comments: