Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Well I got back into my knitting again.

Its been a few days since i knitted but I got back into it yesterday. I decided to cast on something new and that was really helpful. Now I'm back to the swing of it and can't wait to get back to it. I am knitting a pair of ballet slippers. I'm really curious how they will turn out becuase they are put together differently than the clogs. I don't think the bottoms are as sturdy but I'll have to finish to find out.

Other than that we're just getting ready for our yearly trip to Oregon. We have a wedding to go to first and then we're off to our favorite places. It will be nice to take a real break for all of "it". Work is crazy so being away from it and my phone will be a great treat. I can't wait.

I have to go now I really need to pick up the house so that the in-laws won't know our dirty little secret - we're kind of messy........

No comments: