Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Surveys

So the other day I joined a swap and I have to say I am so excited about doing it. I have to be honest I think that funniest part of it is that I like getting presents but anyways back to the survey. So I filled out the survey but today I wish I could go back and add somethings so here is what I would add.
- things I like to knit - my current favorite is felting. I think felting is so cool and I want to learn more about it. I am currently knitting the Lucy bag and can't wait to see how it turns out. I've done one project so far. It was the messanger bag from "knitting together" and I won't lie its awesome. I want to explore more knitting but I think for now mostly bags because I find I am so proud to show them off.
- I love music and my favorite artist is Van Morrison and Big Head Todd.
- I like fall colors and not pastels.
- I like to cook and try new dishes but i really don't like curry.

I'm totally rambling but I now feel like I have completed the survey.

No comments: