Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Morning Challenge

Today is a beautiful day, its nice and warm and even sunny. My challenge is do I pick up my knitting for the next 10 minutes or push ahead and move on to getting the family up and ready for their day. I just realized last night that the project I am working on (The Lucy Bag) isn't nearly as complete as I had one thought it was. Actually I took a count and its only half way there so Im kind of bummed about that I was hoping to start the straps soon. My goal is to have the bag done so I can cast on those felted clogs I've been waiting for. I am really trying hard to avoid too many projects going at once but Im not sure how much longer I can hold out. Now as I type this up I realize I have solved my challenge. I need to go now and wake up the family. Until later.......

No comments: