Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Getting my thoughts out

Ok I have been having this really great feeling lately and of course I can't just trust that I feel good I have to analyze what it might be that is making me feel good. So this is what I came up with. I wonder if it has to do with me starting to talk on Ravlery. Wait just give me a minute to explain. Do you ever feel like you have so much on your mind but don't know where to "dump" it? One thing that has come up for me is that I have a place to get my thoughts out so they are out there and I have alot more room in my mind. Its not like Im having these long dark conversations they are normal thoughts about things that I find interesting. Im not sure if that is the explaination but I feel so much better in terms of my mind feels clear. I think this is similar to what people experience when they journal. Im a psychotherapist and I talk to my clients all the time about being present but I've struggled with that myself. But know I am present so much of the time im shocked by. There are times when I catch myself and am so excited. So what ever it is Im loving it and so are the other people in my life.

No comments: