Thursday, May 15, 2008

Still working on my bag

Well I got the answer I needed about how to finish the bag so now I can plug ahead and finish it up. Im pretty certain it will go to my sister. Im feeling much better and I stopped taking the med that was making me so loopy. But sad to say I think i've lost that loving feeling about the triathalon. I big part of me is regretting jumping in so I know I will still do it Im just not as pumped about as I was before. I am really looking forward to getting my clogs going. I think they should be pretty neat too. Oh so much to do. I also got my first shipment of internet yarn. I had never ordered yarn from the internet until last week. So Im looking forward to turning that into something fun but that might take a while as it will have to be added to my "list" of things to knit. Boy that list is getting longer and longer the more I learn. Ok thats it for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I finally got on to Ravelry and LOVE it - thanks for getting me there! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your bag - it's beautiful! Can't wait to see you! Hope the ear is better. xoxo, H.