Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Ok my new years resolution is that I will work on staying present. I've started my new job and LOVE it. I'm a bit concerned that maybe they won't be able to get me enough clients but I'm staying present so that won't get my totally nutty. I really like and feel like its a perfect fit.

Other parts of life are good. I have to stop myself from buying more yarn. I organzied my current stash (as I blush) holy cow who needs that much yarn? I even gave away my "cheap" stuff and made a pile for good yarns that I don't think I'll use. I hope to give them to friends or maybe trade them with others. I take off any restrictions when it comes to sock yarn by Wollesmies. I really want spice ???? and another color in browns. Other than that I don't "need" anything. I fell pretty luck to have been able to feed my addiction so well. He He He. who knows long this yarn diet will work. :0

No comments: