Monday, January 12, 2009

New Job

Well now that the new job is started in full force things are going good. I'm really enjoying it. It feels like a perfect fit. I love the families, they are just the type I love to work with. I'm looking forward to the future. I can tell it was the right move just by my moods. I have no hard feelings for me old job but it was such a good move on my part.

On top of that there is more coming my way. I have my private clients I can count on. I also have another possible opportunity coming my way which could be absolutely perfect for myself and my family. So we'll see how this all works out. I have a really positive feeling about all of this. It is coming my way. YEA me

I've been knitting my malabrigo socks and love them. I've even been knitting in the car. I am really excited to get them done. I have to knit a pair of socks for a swap partner which has me panicing but I'll do it and hope for the best. I'm really back into my knitting again and loving it. I need to knit my son a neck warmer for skiing. His chin gets so cold so I need to get that done by this weekend. So I better find some soft yarn for him. I have to think that pattern is going to be extremely easy.

I've also started to listen to my podcast again. Some a LOVE some not so much. They are so great to listen too especially when I'm driving. Current favorite is Knitmoregirls, Lime and Violet, Stash and Burn, She-Knits and Cast-On. Have a wonderful day

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

wow, you're giving AWAY malabrigo socks. . . not sure I could do it :)