Sunday, January 25, 2009

Full Weekend

No matter how much we get done during the week we still end up having full weekends. Most full of fun stuff but none the less we always seem to be doing something. This weekend little man had his first offical ski lesson and it was fantastic. The program we picked was absolutely the right fit. He had a blast and it was so much fun watching him. We go back in two weeks and do it all over again. I feel really grateful to have the opportunity to put him in lessons.

I've been working on all sorts of knitting too. I'm getting closer to finishing up my swap socks, yea. I'm finished shopping for all my partners and now am just waiting for the packages to arrive. Then I will send everything off next week and be done with them. For some reason the holidays really set me back on that part of my life. I love my swaps but I kind of feel off the wagon on staying up on them which is not like me. Oh well I have missed any deadlines and I'm really happy with my stalking and choices that I made for each of my partners. I've also started a new hat I'm excited to finish up. It looks great in all the pictures so we'll see what comes of it.

No comments: