Saturday, January 17, 2009

Knitting away

Well things are going well. I've been knitting for myself, my son and one of my swaps. Its going pretty good. I've been doing it while I'm driving to work which is about an hour drive. I'm really careful to only do it when no one else is around and the road conditions are perfect. Its knitting I don't have to look at otherwise I wouldn't be able to do it. I've been knittng myself a pair of vanilla socks in the rayon vert from Malabrigo and they are absolutely perfect. I love the color its wonderful. I really think it might take over for my other favorite color Velvet grapes. Now if I ever get my hands on the 100% spice market from Wollmeise that might trump them all. I haven't given up hope I believe its possible. Some day I will own that color. I have other colors and they are very nice so I'm sure that Spice Market will be just wonderful.

No comments: