Sunday, August 31, 2008

Camping for the Holiday

Well we are back a day early and so happy we are. It ended up being a really stormy night and we left just in time. Last night there was a huge microburst. A microburst is very strong burst of wind that blows over tree's and other things that get in its way. It was crazy. No one got hurt and it turned out to be a great weekend. We had a wonderful time with friends. We loved it. We skied, jet skiied and ate way too much. It was a great weekend. I got some knitting in but not much. Usually it was dark or there was just too much other stuff going on.

I'm not going to lie its nice to be home with a warm shower. Right now its raining and the creek is running. There is nothing better to put you to sleep. So with that said I'm going to take advantage of natures goodness and go to bed. Good Night

1 comment:

Jean in Georgia said...

Glad you had a good time! I've never been camping. My idea of "roughing it" is a hotel with no room service. :)