Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Recovery is over

Well the recovery is pretty much over. I don't get to use my surgery as an excuse any more. But the bad part is that I'm having an ear ache right now and I am really bummed out about that. I can't even tell you how bummed I am about that. Ugh this sucks. I'm sure it will get better.

Ok I heard about this new yarn thing and I love a challenge so I am now on the hunt for good yarn or at least what I have heard is good yarn. I love challenges like this. These types of things are one of my favorite types of "hunts". This is going to be so fun. I have fun trying to figure out when to look for it and where to look. I like the idea of finding something that is hard for others to find. Now I am making it sound as though I will be successful doing this but I'm not so sure that is what will happen. By my understanding this yarn is so hard to find that it might be a lost cause but I'm willing to take on this challenge. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Jean in Georgia said...

Glad you're feeling better, surgery-wise, but yeah, the earache sucks. :)