Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Surgery is over and all is good




The surgery went really well and I'm not in pay nearly as bad as I was last time. Of course today is the first day but if things keep going this way I'll be very happy.


As for knitting I'm still working on the twilight bag. I had it clicking away and was happy but then I decided to slow down and take a count just to make sure where I was at. Well needless to say I need to be less trusting of my eyes and just make the count myself. So I was way off like way way off. So I had to frog all the way back. Bummer but lesson learned. I just need to get this worked on while I'm out so I can get it done this week and sent off. The rest of the package is done its just the bag. As I said before I'll learned to not do swaps that include knitting an item or at least not doing 3 of them at a time.


2 comments:

Jean in Georgia said...

Hope you're feeling better!!!

Quality Chick said...

So glad to hear it went well but sending healing thoughts your way to get better.
I understand about all the knitting, but as the lucky recepient of that GORGEOUS cozy, you are a brilliant knitter.