Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Knitting and more Knitting

Well I've been posting less but knitting more. I have a project I'm working on right now and have really been make some good time on it. Its a gift for a swap but I'm happy with pace.

I've also recieved my last package from another swap but of course the camera isn't cooperating so I didn't get to post pictures. I should have the camera fixed by tomorrow.

Ok how about the world of Facebook? I use to be one of those people who made fun of it. But now I've run into some friends that I knew in the Navy and have really enjoyed just seeing them online of course, but none the less its great to see them. I think I've changed my mind about the world known as Facebook. I can see how people get hooked so I need to be watchful but so far its just been really fun.

No comments: