Friday, March 20, 2009

Garden is Up and going









Yea my garden is up and going. In less than a week the plants started to poke up out of the ground. This is always such a fun part of the coming summer. I love planting and then watching them grow.

Knitting is going good. I'm about 3/4 done with my bag. I hope to finish it up tomorrow, get it felted and dried by Sunday. Maybe I'll even get it in the mail by the beginning next week. That would be really cool.

So if I haven't mentioned it earlier I've gotten sucked into the world of Facebook. How fun. I have found some very good old friends from my Navy times. Its so great to get back in touch with people I have such an intense history with. Its like we never lost touch.

Here are some pics of the garden and my latest swap gifts. I have to say I have some of the greatest swap partners. My packages from my SP13 partner have been great as have the ones from the sock swap. I love all of them








1 comment:

Jean in Georgia said...

When I tell my mother she's going to be so jealous! She hasn't gotten hers planted yet.