Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Tired

Ok the snow keeps coming and I'm kind of tired of it. I love the snow but its time for spring to finally get it. I'm not really crabby about it but I'd like spring to get here. My garden is looking great and I'm happy to see the progress.

Knitting is going well. I cast on a new pair of socks for my husband but the yarn I'm using is heavier than the mal I was using and I'm not sure how they are going to turn out. They seem too big so we'll have to see whats going to come of them.

I've made a new resolution about my yarn buying. I would like to say I'm totally done buying yarn I just think is pretty. But my hope is that I will slow way down. I've got so much sock yarn its nutty. I have great yarn too. One night I was thinking about it and decided that I'm going to start to use the "good" yarns. Why not, use it. So I started a pair of socks for my husband with the Sundara yarn and I couldn't be happier with it. I'd actually have to say that is currently my favorie. It knits up so fast I love it. Now i need to start stalking others to find the colors I want. I have about 6 skeins of it but not in my favorite colors. Actually out of practicality I need reds. So I now have a new goal. I love having a goal.

No comments: