Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update

Hi, I've been gone for a while but I didn't go very far. I was actually just right here. Life is busy which is good. Work is good. I wish it was a tad bit busier but its really good either way.

I'm back to knitting my FLS and still love it. I hope that doesn't go away during the process. I'm now officially in the "body" on the sweater. So its long rows of repetition. I can handle that I have my "ways". So its good. I've been knitting socks too. I got turned on to some new yarns which I'm totally in love with and will never knit with anything else (sighhhhhhh). Anyways I'm in love with Sundara sock, Bugga (Saugine Gyphon) and Numma Numma - the Usual. LOVE THEM. I've only knit with the Sundara but its the best thing out there. I've obtained some Numma and that will be my next sock which should be soon actually. I finishing up a pair of seeded socks in MadelainTosh. I like it but it feels a bit scratch to me so the jury is out until I wash them. Ok I think that's it for now. I hope to be back on a more regular basis.

No comments: