Saturday, December 6, 2008

Its December

Wow its already December and I don't have my knitting done. UGH. I have somethings going so I don't think that I will end up feeling too stressed. At least I hope I don't. Things other than that are good. I still don't know about the job stuff. I have another opportunity but I'm not sure its what I want. Things at the current job are about the same. I'm trying hard to keep the negative energy off of me so that I don't have to take that home with me. Overall its going ok. I need to stay way from all the negative thoughts otherwise the job won't be possible. Hey at least I still have a job it could be worse. Alot worse.

Now I need to go and get myself going with picking out the right presents for the rest of the family and this holiday season will be just fine.

No comments: